The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bills Scouting Report

3 posters

Go down

Bills Scouting Report Empty Bills Scouting Report

Post  LT4LiFE Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:08 pm

Offense: Mixed the Run and Pass in the beginning of the game, but got down early and had to abandon the run. Tried to get the ball to TO, but was unsuccessful. Did run the ball well with Lynch, he liked to try and run the ball outside. Got better as the game went on, adapting to the plays.

Defense: Plays a little bit of zone.. Doesn't blitz has that much and relies on the zone to stop the pass. Defense did pretty well against the run. Had to account for Marcus Stroud in the middle, disrupting the backfield.

Overall a fair player, and got better as the game went on. Good Player, will get better as season progresses.
LT4LiFE
LT4LiFE

Back to top Go down

Bills Scouting Report Empty Re: Bills Scouting Report

Post  delriogrande Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:47 pm

Offense:
Threw it a lot to Nelson. Went down 35-0 in the first quarter so he threw a lot and also did play action. Ended up gaining 400+ yards in the air, ouch. Sacked him 9 times, he doesn't move in the pocket much because he is watching the routes, finds the soft spot in the zone easily.

Defense:
Decent, did okay against the run, but I had a few large runs. Plays as a DL. Didn't seem to blitz much.

Special Teams:
Unbelievable performance. He had one KR TD, he almost broke for another one. He managed to grab an onside kick also, very impressive.

Overall:
Very good player that got down early and showed he will stay in there. I obviously played conservatively offensively after I was up and he almost caught back up. Very impressive comeback. Hope to play again.
delriogrande
delriogrande

Back to top Go down

Post  mnmratedr Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:13 am

Offense: 2 early fumbles and a pick 6 put him in a hole early and forced him to throw. He likes to work the middle of the field and plays conservative in the 5-10yd range. He liked the quick pass to the TE on a streak.

Defense: He mixed up man and zone and didn't really blitz but I ran the ball almost the entire game because I was up a lot early so I didn't get a real feel of his real defense

Special teams: As everyone said he is good at special teams and returned a kickoff for a TD against me.

Has a good attitude and stayed in even when he was down.
mnmratedr
mnmratedr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down