The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Availability for Every Player

+13
neon21
LT4LiFE
LargeBillsONLY
chris31sh
Gilfish
BLee34
delriogrande
Logey j
jbriggs24
LOUIS 87
Energ21
ImbecileStream
Admin
17 posters

Go down

General Availability for Every Player Empty General Availability for Every Player

Post  Admin Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Please post times you are likely to be available every week or times you are certain not to be available.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trdmadden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

General Availability for Every Player Empty Re: General Availability for Every Player

Post  ImbecileStream Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:06 pm

I am available pretty much every night but unavailable through the day. I am Central Time Zone.

My gt is ImbecileStream and my team is the Cowboys.
ImbecileStream
ImbecileStream

Back to top Go down

General Availability for Every Player Empty Re: General Availability for Every Player

Post  Energ21 Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:32 am

My availability switches depending on work. For the most part I'm able to play everyday before 3 pm CT and about 3 days usually, Sunday, wednesday and thursday.. I can be on whenever needed.
Energ21
Energ21

Back to top Go down

Post  LOUIS 87 Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:16 pm

Hey, i'm usually available on weekdays between 5 and 10 eastern time. Saturday afternoons are also good. My team is the Bills.
LOUIS 87
LOUIS 87

Back to top Go down

Post  ImbecileStream Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:19 pm

Oh, and I'm free on the weekends at any time, unless I have plans (meaning we would need to set the time a day or two prior).
ImbecileStream
ImbecileStream

Back to top Go down

General Availability for Every Player Empty jbriggs24 (colts) availability

Post  jbriggs24 Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:57 am

I work every day from 8am-5pm CST but can usually play either right after work or later at like 10 or 11pm...I am also available during the day on most weekends...just shoot me a msg via xbl and we will work something out

jbriggs24

Back to top Go down

General Availability for Every Player Empty aval

Post  Logey j Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:18 pm

im central time and are have mondays open and then anytime after 8 30 pm weeknights no weekends
Logey j
Logey j

Back to top Go down

Post  delriogrande Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:49 pm

Team: Tennessee Titans
GT: delriogrande
AIM: delriogrand (yes, there is no e)

I am usually on after 9 (CST) on Mon-Thurs. Saturdays are spotty, definitely not after 8, depends on the Texas Longhorns. Sundays, whenever the Titans or Texans are not playing.

Best way to reach me is a private message through this forum.

Last edited by delriogrande on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
delriogrande
delriogrande

Back to top Go down

Post  BLee34 Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:44 pm

I'm the Vikings. Gamertag BLee34. I am in the AZ timezone so right now it is PST. I'm almost always free just message me here or on xboxlive and we can prolly set up a time within 2 hours.
BLee34
BLee34

Back to top Go down

Post  Gilfish Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:30 pm

Chargers here. GT is MrAndMrsGilfish

Im on pacific time. I'm generally available after 5 PST except on Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday afternoons Raiding on WoW and Friday nights is my date night with my gf. Other than that I'm generally free

If I'm online but doing something and you wanna get our game over with, feel free to message me and let me know, and i'll try my very best to accomodate.

Last edited by Gilfish on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gilfish
Gilfish

Back to top Go down

General Availability for Every Player Empty When im on

Post  chris31sh Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:11 pm

Monday,wednesday,Thursday 8pm-til whenever
Tuesday- pretty much all day
Friday-7pm til whenever
Saturday- is hit or miss, depending on whats going on
Sunday- not usually on until NFL games are over
chris31sh
chris31sh

Back to top Go down

Post  LargeBillsONLY Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:26 pm

I'm available through all daylight hours every day of the week.

I work PST nights (usually the weekends).
LargeBillsONLY
LargeBillsONLY

Back to top Go down

Post  LT4LiFE Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:06 pm

Saints: I can play almost every week day, night time est time zone. some times on the weekends..
LT4LiFE
LT4LiFE

Back to top Go down

General Availability for Every Player Empty Bears

Post  neon21 Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:58 pm

Best time to play is Sunday inless the sorry bucs are on TV I have to watch them and cry or parents come over and decide they want to play cards . Monday im off im free to play inless the wife has me doing a honny do list. Tueday I can but it depends on a few things I play in a softball league as well as my son has little league pratice. So it has to be late as in after 10:30 EST. Wensday are fine inless the wife wants to watch a movie that night in that case if I get a time you can be on and you stick by that time I can work the movie around that time if you know what I mean. Thursday are the same as Tuesday. Thursday are the same as Monday. Fridays are the same as Wensdays. Saturdays are mostly like wedsdays and fridays. As for everyone these time can change a little but will be about 70% on the money intill next Febuary. ( Now ill let everyone know now my spelling and gramer will be bad on almost every post so expect it. I'm 31 it won't change don't plan on going back to school for a english degree any time soon, And I do want to comment that this league is put togther very well best ive seen and I don't think ill be going anywhere anytime soon.
neon21
neon21

Back to top Go down

Post  mnmratedr Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:00 pm

new falcons owner here i work graveyard shift so im available usually any mon-fri 8am-12pm then from pm til 9pm (all EST), im usually free most saturdays, sundays are hard, i play in a football league in the am then its up to others if they wanna play during nfl games.
mnmratedr
mnmratedr

Back to top Go down

General Availability for Every Player Empty Packers Availability

Post  Jive Turkey69 Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:31 am

If you want to schedule games in advance, email me asangapol@hotmail.com, or hit my GT: Jive Turkey69. I'm always checking my email. These are start times, EST.

Sat - 12pm - ?
Sun - anytime
Mon - up till 2pm
Tue - 12pm - ?
Wed - up till 3pm
Thu - 12pm - 3pm
Fri - 12pm - 3pm
Jive Turkey69
Jive Turkey69

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumberjack240 Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:01 am

since I have a rotating schedule my availability changes every week. I am always on XBL though and messaging me on this forum is probably the best way to get a hold of me because the messages go straight to my phone. I will post my availability for each week when we advance though
Lumberjack240
Lumberjack240

Back to top Go down

General Availability for Every Player Empty Redskins availability 11/12/2009

Post  Duckman422 Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:37 pm

I am available mostly every night. I am in Eastern Time Zone. Best advice is for you to let me know your best time.

GT is Duckman422 and my team is the Redskins.
Duckman422
Duckman422

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum