The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giants Scouting report

3 posters

Go down

Giants Scouting report Empty Giants Scouting report

Post  javierg3 Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:59 pm

Offense:

Had a good mixture of run and pass plays. He likes to usually run on the first or second downs, but to throw you off he will every once in awhile throw a quick pass to middle or receiver screen. He likes to run to the outside A LOT, rarely saw him run straight up the gut. He likes to run in a few different formations as follows:

2WR 2RB 1TE
3WR 1TE 1RB
4WR 1RB

Those are probably the majority of offense he did but mixed it up well with runs/pass in each one. Usually not the same play but after awhile you can tell weather it's a run or not. Doesn't throw to many outs, usually a big play in the middle to a slot or a dump/screen. His running game KILLED me though, got a lot of jumps towards the outside which broke for deep run plays, if not the score. Also when tackling him don't try to many hit sticks, he's a VERY good juker and will make you miss, but I was able to hit him for it twice and both caused fumbles.

Defense:

Now his defense I won't be able to say much, I had a HARD time trying to figure his defense out. I couldn't really break it down what-so-ever, but I do know that he likes to blitz his OLB and safeties quite a lot...but beware sometimes they do drop back and juke you out for a INT. But if they do blitz its either a dump or a quick sack. So quick pass plays are the way to go, any PA's will more then likely get shutdown and those unexpected blitz make it hard for you to run. He also kicks it off deep during kickoffs so you usually don't even get a chance to run it back.
javierg3
javierg3

Back to top Go down

Giants Scouting report Empty Re: Giants Scouting report

Post  LT4LiFE Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Offense: Lots of ace formoations and 3WR 1 TE formation. Likes to work the middle of the field. Keeps running consistantly. Throws some screens and likes the slants and posts.

Defense: Plays zone almost every play. Got one sack in the game. Played cover 2 sometimes. Doesn't blitz that often. Good with the hit stick. Lots of good players on his defense.
LT4LiFE
LT4LiFE

Back to top Go down

Post  mnmratedr Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:20 pm

Offense: If you shut down Jacobs then you pretty much shut his offense down. Besides his final drive Jacobs was non existent and Bradhsaw only had a lot of yards rushing because of one wildcat play where he broke a tackle that should have been a 5 yard loss but ended up take it for about 70 for a td. If you shut down the run and make him throw then watch short middle and flats. If you make him throw you have a shot to win.

Defense: His D is very good.Dont bother going long because he has Revis and Webster. Plays mostly zone. Drag routes worked against him and running inside did as well.
mnmratedr
mnmratedr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum