The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolphins Scouting Report

3 posters

Go down

Dolphins Scouting Report Empty Dolphins Scouting Report

Post  Gilfish Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:57 pm

This team is heavy on the run. The majority of the plays called were running plays. He played a good variety of 2 back 2 wr 1 te set. He was having particular success running to outside on toss plays and wildcat. He tended to favor outside more than inside. However, do not let that rule your defense. He will throw when he has to with his favorite target being Mushin Muhammad
Gilfish
Gilfish

Back to top Go down

Dolphins Scouting Report Empty Re: Dolphins Scouting Report

Post  LT4LiFE Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:22 pm

Ran the ball very well against me. Especially out of the wild cat formation. Make sure you practive with your D against wild cat before you play him. Regualr running plays weren't to effective against my D only the wild cat he was able to eat me up. When he throws he does play action and sometime with the boot leg, and throws to middle reciever or reciver heading towards sidelines.

Defense allowed 31 points, which kept me in the game. Was able to move the ball effectively. Was good against the run.. But keep mixing it in to keep him off balanced a little. Don't get into long down situations against him, very difficult to convert on third and long.

Overall very good player.. Hope to play him again
LT4LiFE
LT4LiFE

Back to top Go down

Post  delriogrande Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:48 pm

He threw 5 interceptions, scrambles with vick to the sideline to complete passes to crossing routes.

when your team leader in receptions is your running back, you are not playing realistically whatsoever.

LNG RCPT TDS YRDS
Muhammad, 5 1 0 5
Hartline, B. 16 2 0 28
Brown, R. 80 8 4 297
Fasano, A. 23 2 0 42
Ginn, T. 0 1 0 -3
Cobbs, P. 80 3 2 145
Haynos, J. 10 3 0 25
Total 214 20 6 539

his completions were 75% screen passes, throwing downfield resulted in either a pass deflection or an interception, or he was scrambling with vick and completing a short flat throw.

completely garbage game. if this guy is allowed to stay in this league while still playing this way, then that is a crying shame.
delriogrande
delriogrande

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum