The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington Redskins Front Office (No replys PLEASE, this is for Weekly (Game) Press release)

Go down

Washington Redskins Front Office (No replys PLEASE, this is for Weekly (Game) Press release) Empty Washington Redskins Front Office (No replys PLEASE, this is for Weekly (Game) Press release)

Post  Duckman422 Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:53 pm

Daniel Snyder could not wait until the end of the year before making changes to the coaching staff, and GM. "The staff that was let go, showed they did not understand the personnel that was provided them. " commented Mr. Snyder " Money has been spent, and trades have been made to bring the best players to Washington D.C. to supply the great fans with best possible team. The prior staff tried to change players that had established their selves in a certain positions or had specific abilities. We continued to see the same awful team, week in and week out. I could not stand to watch it anymore; I am excited to introduce the new GM and coach of your Washington Redskins, Mr. Duckman422."

Duckman422 has be around for many seasons, since 1995 and is ready to change the attitude the players. Duckman422 is known for his no-excuse policy and being responsible for your actions. "I am here to being a championship to the fans and city Washington, and for the owner, Mr. Snyder. I have a plan to make this team better but we must understand that we are what are record is, and that is a 3 - 11. This is going to take some time, considering the roster mishaps of the prior staff. The reason Mr. Snyder asked me to join the great staff of the Washington Redskins is to make them a Super Bowl champion, and players will accomplish this goal." Duckman422 stated at last weeks press conference.
Duckman422
Duckman422

Back to top Go down