The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowboys Scouting Report

Go down

Cowboys Scouting Report Empty Cowboys Scouting Report

Post  Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:41 pm

Offense: Very simple offense. Zone coverage 100% effective, man coverage not so much. His offensive line is very weak. 3 man fronts were creating enough pressure that I didn't have 2 blitz. He put Barber at FB and Felix at HB for almost every play (how sim of him) but Jones is out for 11 weeks now Smile.

Defense: The left side of his defense (the offensive right side) is very weak. Even though he has Revis his secondary is weak too. CONSTANT hit sticker, you could avoid a lot of tackles by running to the outside while he tries 2 hit stick.

Special Teams: Went for it on a 4th and 1 in the 1st quarter which kinda ticked me off but other than that he punted when he was supposed 2.

Back to top Go down

Cowboys Scouting Report Empty Re: Cowboys Scouting Report

Post  LT4LiFE Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:26 pm

Offense: Runs the ball a lot. If you take away the run he struggles. Throws some screens not to many though. Will attack the middle of the field for the most part. When he runs he run a majority to the inside

Defense: Plays man for the most part when your in a basic package (2wr, te, 2 rb set). Will pay some zone if you spread him out.

Overall: good player, I was up 24-14, when my LB Vilma intercepted him and was running it back to the house he quit the game. Not sure why, must have gotten frustrated, still no excuse to exit the game.
LT4LiFE
LT4LiFE

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum