The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patriots Scouting Report

+3
chris31sh
LargeBillsONLY
delriogrande
7 posters

Go down

Patriots Scouting Report Empty Patriots Scouting Report

Post  Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:57 pm

Offense:WR Screens, Outside Runs, Passes to Rb on delays and into the flat

Defense: Mostly Zone. Good Cov, low pressure

special teams: Onside kick in the 3rd Quarter, Was down

Overall Good Offense and Good run D,
Plagued with Fumbles tho.

Back to top Go down

Patriots Scouting Report Empty Patriots (chris31sh) vs Titans wk 6

Post  delriogrande Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Offense:
Mostly average passer, looks for the RB in the flats constantly or LT on a c route out of the backfield. Will find berrian and also likes Watson. Doesn't run much, mostly outside, which was shut down. Runs a number of screens especially WR screens. Threw 4 INTs, lotta quick throws and delayed throws to LT. Likes to run to the sideline and throw to a receiver running parallel. Run contain to stop and manually cover the receiver he wants for the short easy throw.

Defense:
Mostly runs zone, had 2 INT's on me but they were fluky. Doesn't have a very good run D. Will and does effective hit sticking. Played as DL T. Warren mostly, sometimes a LB. Warren will blow plays up on the left while ware is screaming to make a play from the other side.

Special teams:
Punted when he should, average punt coverage, below average as a KR.

Overall:
Has a good scheme of effective plays, but definitely watch LT, assign a fast LB to him, he's their reception leader and he will throw to him all game if it's there. The game was extremely laggy and I wanted to stop but he didn't respond to xbl messages. Real awesome, the lag caused some of my turn overs, 2 INTs and a fumble on a long run.

He couldn't stop my run, Im not a great passer but with the lag I was even worse.
delriogrande
delriogrande

Back to top Go down

Patriots Scouting Report Empty Re: Patriots Scouting Report

Post  LargeBillsONLY Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:06 pm

I've played with this player in two leagues now, and he was kicked from one for being crazy repetitive and receiving multiple complaints in the first few weeks (roughly 90% of his plays are the same Y Trips screen pass or RB out route) while the other franchise he quit after his second loss I believe.

Just watch out for this guy. Screen pass, RB out route, and TE deep post are the only things he does on offense - regardless of his team.
LargeBillsONLY
LargeBillsONLY

Back to top Go down

Post  chris31sh Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:05 am

first off bro, im going to say this as nicely as i can, fuck off. Secondly i got booted from the league because you ran your mouth and pretty much had no idea what you were talking about. OBVIOUSLY I DONT QUIT WHEN I LOSE look at my record in this league, and ive never complained about anyone here.. so once again maybe you should just keep your mouth shut. The other league i was in with you i took over as a favor for the commish, but i played 2 completely unsim players in a row, commish wouldnt do anything about it. so i left.
chris31sh
chris31sh

Back to top Go down

Post  LargeBillsONLY Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:14 pm

Nothing personal Chris, but as you can see, I do make an effort to point out troublemakers and you've earned a bit of a reputation.

Every owner you played against had complained about you to the commish. I was just the last. You quit the other franchise after a loss in overtime when your team fell to 1-4.

I'm not saying this to make you angry, I'm saying this because I don't want you to cause trouble for another franchise I'm in. It would be the third out of three.
LargeBillsONLY
LargeBillsONLY

Back to top Go down

Post  chris31sh Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:01 pm

once again, i left that last league, not because i was 1-3, but because i lost 2 games in a row to unsim players, i lost my first one fair and square and i accepted it like i should. I didn't draft that team anyways, i was going to quit the week before but i said i would stay till the commish was able to find a replacement for me. i couldnt take the unsim play anymore. honestly i dont care what you say about me, in the end this is just a video game and it will come and go. if i really cared about my record why would i stay in this league at 2-4? This is a very sim league with good owners in it. that is all i care about. and i dont want you to try and posion everyones minds in this league just cause you have a hard on for me

by the way, the commish's in both leagues that i left or got booted from or whatever are both in a league where i am the commish. its prolly one of the best leagues on the game as far as sim play and activity... i would think if they had a problem with me, they would of left my league too... dont you think?
chris31sh
chris31sh

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:36 pm

Lets leave this forum for what its for, scouting their team. Thanks for the warning, but until I have an issue with him I am not going to do anything. He has been a very active owner, played his games, dedicated a lot of time to the forum, and so on. Thanks for the heads up though.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trdmadden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  javierg3 Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:55 pm

Offense: B-
Pretty much has about 4-5 different play he uses all game. He will audible to what ever your defense is, as follows,
One play is concentrated on LT which is a flat route to the left..
Second play which is a flat route to the right for watson
Third play Watson goes towards the middle for a post route
Fourth play was a Bernard for a out post, while scrambling with QB to the right.
Fifth play usually a run if he knew you covered all those patterns.
Random other plays WR screens, and a play to ochocinco that I just cant remember how it went.
But for the most part he used the first four almost all game, as I couldn't stop it. The screen used once, the ochcocinco play was used quite a bit of times I just didn't pat attention to how it went. And the run well you'll be able to tell as soon as he audibles because the others ones are completely different formations and you'll read them after the first quarter.

Defense: C
Pretty bad defense, pretty much used zone. Nothing special really, can't adjust well just use different plays it will throw him off.

Special teams: F
His Special teams is really bad on kick off returns just wait for the hit stick or over running the tackle and you'll break it for a long one! I have 3 kickoff returns for TD's, two of them from this game.

as said from above:
Watch LT Watson and Berrian, he has a handful of plays he only uses once you adjust to it, its a piece of cake. I adjusted way to late, but a squib kick killed him. I know I ran back two TD's early but he gave me the game by squibing ran it to the 45 his side with about 2mins left on the clock all I had to do was run the clock out and kick the FG.
javierg3
javierg3

Back to top Go down

Post  jbriggs24 Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:12 pm

FLATS

jbriggs24

Back to top Go down

Post  LT4LiFE Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:30 pm

Offense: Worked the middle of the field to the TE. Did a few screens. Look out for Tomlinson, Watson, and Ochocinco, those are the target he throws to the most, pretty much everyone else you can ignore. Tries to throw deep to Berrian on ocassion. But does throw short to intermediate most of the time

Defense: Started game with 2 blitzes. Played mostly zone the rest of the time. Rarely plays man.

Overall Descent Player.
LT4LiFE
LT4LiFE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum