The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaguars Scouting Report

Go down

Jaguars Scouting Report Empty Jaguars Scouting Report

Post  winnietheboss23 Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:44 pm

Offensive Selection:
He was consistently trying to get M-J Drew involved, gave him most of the touches every series. Most of his running plays were inside runs and then he'd look to bounce it outside. Not a bad technique with that running back. When forced with passing situations he would look for Torry Holt on a crossing route or M. Sims-Walker somewhere. He burned me a couple times with them. I also got smoked on a swing pass to MoJo, a missed tackle and one helluva stiff arm and he was gone. The 4-3 defense was able to shut down his run game enough for me to get the win.

Defense Selection:
Early on he had a lot of one on one coverage on fitzgerald and boldin, once he changed that I was able to run Beanie Wells off tackle for 9-10 yds consistently. His zone defense got a couple picks, one in the red zone too. I think his defense lacked a true run stopper in the middle. If I wasn't able to run like I did it would have been a different game.

Final Score: Cardinals 38, Jaguars 21
winnietheboss23
winnietheboss23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum