The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jets Scouting report

4 posters

Go down

Jets Scouting report Empty Jets Scouting report

Post  chris31sh Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:59 pm

Offense: Alot of run plays with L.Washington and S.Greene, usually on first and second down, however he threw a few on there with 3rd and long. He doesn't use Sanchez a lot but when he does he usually connects (however i was down big early, this may have been why he ran so much)

He throws alot to D.Keller

Defense : played alot of zone coverage which was perfect for the WR screens and runs up the middle.

overall a very fair player, did try to kick a FG at the end when time was running out and up by 7 though.

*** Quan Cosby was a trader and received money from the jets to throw the game.
chris31sh
chris31sh

Back to top Go down

Jets Scouting report Empty Jets (Benteal)

Post  delriogrande Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:21 pm

Offense:
His offense on 1st and 2nd mostly consisted of run plays, often outside runs. I made the mistake on the first play of the game when he ran a toss with Washington that went for a long TD. After that I tried to keep some outside run support and he wasn't able to duplicate another toss like that again. He threw a lot to Keller on crossing and out routes to take advantage of LB coverage. Most passes in general were to crossing routes, he rolled out several times and either sacked or threw an INT. I had one CB with 3 INT's in the game.

His special teams play is superb, I would advise kicking out of bounds when faced with Washington as the return man because he knows how to use him. However this is now a moot point because Washington got hit pretty hard and tore a pectoral muscle, out for the season. He also missed a short FG, less than 40 yards I think. Basically, Benteal can use the sticks so watch out when you are 1 on 1 with him and have no safety over the top.

Defense:
He ran a lot of zone so I ran a lot up the middle from a 4 WR set, Jenkins can be a problem so if he stepped in, I would bounce outside and if he stepped out I would go inside. My running game was so effective I only had to pass 7 times total, which is good because VY is not the best passer (1 TD, 7 INT on the season). I was able to find my slot receiver on slants, drags and posts as he was always un-covered. He mostly ran a 4 DL formation, not sure which one but the LB's seemed to move around a lot pre-snap.

Overall solid player, pound the rock and see how well you can do.
delriogrande
delriogrande

Back to top Go down

Jets Scouting report Empty Re: Jets Scouting report

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:25 am

i was so pissed. broken startin Qb and Rb.

Back to top Go down

Post  LargeBillsONLY Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:38 am

Ouch. Out for the season!
LargeBillsONLY
LargeBillsONLY

Back to top Go down

Post  LT4LiFE Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:43 pm

Offense: Running game was hurting without his starter. Threw some effective screens.

Defense: Looked to have played alot of zone.. Was able to run the ball and keep the game under control.

Fair Player, was forced to pass early in the game that probably effected his game plan.
LT4LiFE
LT4LiFE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum