The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this really sim?

3 posters

Go down

Is this really sim? Empty Is this really sim?

Post  Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:31 pm

5 of the top 10 receivers in the league are RB's......?

Back to top Go down

Is this really sim? Empty Re: Is this really sim?

Post  LT4LiFE Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:48 pm

I just looked and there actually is 3 in the top ten.. Some people throw to there RBs alot , either screens or out into the flats.. Our defenses need to adjust a little better and stop the RBs. I just took over the saints.. I see reggie bush is up there in yards. I had like 3 catches for 80 yds last game.. Mainly broke a big screen for my yardage..
LT4LiFE
LT4LiFE

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:51 pm

Ya, as far as I see the sim league rules in terms of that the defense needs to adapt. I am not going to tell owners not to throw to open players. One I cant control it, nor do I want to. Also keep in mind that not all the weeks games have been played. I could see that changing the top receivers.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trdmadden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:21 am

Well truthfully, and I dont think think Westbrook is in the top 10 receiving(probably rushing Smile ), Maybe a lot of people do press coverage in this league and if thats the case hitting the RB on an Out route or any route out of the backfield would be much easier and less stressful than waiting in the pocket and trying to hit a receiver. I know in the past I used to be super awesome at getting the RB involved in the passing game but somehow I got away from that and now know great plays to get receivers involved. I still love my TEs though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Energ21 Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:41 am

Why are you so worried if all aspects of the franchise is sim. It's getting old hearing, "that's not sim, this isn't sim, that's not sim" I'm not defending cheese. But like it was posted up earlier. If recievers are being locked down, and the rb is a sure positive yardage, I'll go there all day. Example: Matt Forte led the bears in receptions last year, Reggie bush led most recievers in yardage during his 1st or 2nd year. Westbrook constantly gets 5-6 catches a game. I've seen him get double digits last year multiple times.

In offenses like the west coast, rbs are primary recievers in those systems. So i'm not too worried about rb's catching passes. I'm more worried about people using the same money play over and over. Sorry about the rant guy. But everytime I see a sim complaint it's only by one person. You.
Energ21
Energ21

Back to top Go down

Post  Energ21 Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:49 am

Also just wanted to add, the commish has done an excellent job getting 31-32 guys mostly on the same page. To get that many random people together is awesome. Of course not everyone is going to play your style of sim. But as long as it's by the league rules. Then there's no arguements to be had.
Energ21
Energ21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:33 am

Energ21 wrote:Why are you so worried if all aspects of the franchise is sim. It's getting old hearing, "that's not sim, this isn't sim, that's not sim" I'm not defending cheese. But like it was posted up earlier. If recievers are being locked down, and the rb is a sure positive yardage, I'll go there all day. Example: Matt Forte led the bears in receptions last year, Reggie bush led most recievers in yardage during his 1st or 2nd year. Westbrook constantly gets 5-6 catches a game. I've seen him get double digits last year multiple times.

In offenses like the west coast, rbs are primary recievers in those systems. So i'm not too worried about rb's catching passes. I'm more worried about people using the same money play over and over. Sorry about the rant guy. But everytime I see a sim complaint it's only by one person. You.

Then fuckin kick me. When I read the post it said "play realistically". What's realistic about Larry Johnson catching 11 balls in 1 game? I was fine with the response the commish gave but you're obv a fag. Sorry I like for the "sim" leagues I join 2 actually be sim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Energ21 Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:44 am

Wow. Why so butthurt? I didn't resort to namecalling or say anything about you being kicked.

All I was saying is that relax with the constant bashing of the league being sim. It's a good one. One of the better ones around. And it's annoying seeing negative comments everyday. I stated facts in my arguement. And you respond with "fag" and "fucking kick me". Take a chill pill. Were here to have fun.
Energ21
Energ21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:51 pm

How was this league bashing? I was simply stating the way the stats are looking it looks more like a "I can't read a defense so I'm gonna dump it off" league. It's boring when you play some1 like that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Energ21 Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:01 pm

Don't get me wrong. I do enjoy playing people that play simulation football too. I can take either side of this really.

You have to understand. In real football if the QB sees his 1st and 2nd read covered and sees a hb waiving his hand all alone in the flats, guess where he is going? That's the point I'm trying to make. Obviously you seem like a knowledgeable person on the subject of football, so if someone is dumping it off on you, I'm sure you can adjust. I'd worry about what people are doing against me, instead of what stats suggest. Ya dig?

But anywho I'm done posting on this subject we all know how I feel by now haha. Sorry Pete if I called you out and made you angry. Nothing personal.

Last edited by Energ21 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Energ21
Energ21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:25 pm

I find it amusing when they pass to the flats all day.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum