The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queens vs Packers - My defense

Go down

Queens vs Packers - My defense Empty Queens vs Packers - My defense

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:14 pm

Yeah, I'm sure theres going to be some pissed off people, but Ill copy and paste my defense from another thread.

Sometimes the other guy makes it difficult not to score. Coupled with that fact that accelerated clocks are turned off..yikes.

I'm sure I'll get bitched at by someone, I'm going to say it now, The Vikings made it very difficult to not run up the score. 65-33. I don't believe I had any passing TDs in the 2nd half and I know for a fact I didnt have any in the 4th quarter. Where do you draw the line between just going 3 and out and just giving him too many chances. He had 7 turnovers, scores going to be run up like that when you're constantly giving the ball back. I don't know about you guys, but I'm not going to fall short on a rushing TD and Im definitely not going to give up a score on a interception when I'm wide open. If I'm in FG range you bet I'm going to kick a FG. While running up the score isn't cool, sometimes its hard not to. I'm not trash talking, but I'm sure Im going to catch some flak from someone about it, so here is my defense. I'm not trying to be rude, but it's a different story when you aren't the spectator. Besides, he put in Jackson over Favre and just scrambled with him all 2nd half.

Anyways, it's a rival game, things get heated. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Queens vs Packers - My defense Empty Re: Queens vs Packers - My defense

Post  Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:40 pm

That's understable. I'm not saying you should, because I know if it's there you wanna do it, but I personally fall down after an INT.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLee34 Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:02 pm

Nah he didn't do anything wrong it was just a blowout with my team clearly overmatched and underperforming.
BLee34
BLee34

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum