The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playoff Predictions

4 posters

Go down

Playoff Predictions Empty Playoff Predictions

Post  Admin Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:03 pm

Post you Playoff predictions here, all the way to the Superbowl if you would like.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trdmadden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Playoff Predictions Empty Re: Playoff Predictions

Post  Admin Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:51 pm

NFC
Division Winners-
North- Lions, Offense looks pretty potent, Defense will be good enough to keep them ahead.
East- Giants ,Tough one, I think it will come down to the last game or two.
South- Tampa Bay, but the Saints will surely keep it close, Just feel like Tampa is too good.
West- Rams, This division is a toss up if you ask me, The Rams are looking tough as well as the 49ers, But the Rams won that match up so I'm going to take them

Wild Card-
Dallas- As long as there isn't a major turnaround I think they will make the playoffs.
Saints- Looking pretty tough with their new owner.

AFC
Division Winners-
North- Steelers, best team in terms of talent and an owner who could win with the Seahawks, looks scary.
East- Dolphins, they will take the division without much trouble, they are already out to a decent lead.
South- Texans, A close race with the two teams at the top ending in overtime in their first game. Just feel as though the Texans offense is too good.
West- Raiders, Just believe the Defense is too good, think they are improving every week.

Wild Card-
This race will be close, Teams in contention I believe will be San Diego, Bengals, Titans, Ravens, and hopefully Broncos haha.
Titans- Only lost one game tied another, great rushing attack.
Bengals- Trading away Carson could hurt this team quite a bit, I still think they will make it though.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  javierg3 Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:02 pm

NFC Division winners
NFC North - Lions seem to look really strong this season, dominating the north. Lets hope someone starts to step it up and give them a run for there money!

NFC South- I keep hearing about this new saints team, so am going to go with saints or tampa tough to tell we don't play till the end of the season pretty much! (in the last 4 weeks)

NFC West - What a division! Looks like they are all really stepping it up and not letting anyone just take there playoff spot, am going to go with the 49ers here. They seem to be 2-1 leading the division and thats always a good sign.

NFC East - I played both the cowboys and giants, both tough teams. But....going to have to go with the giants on this one!

AFC Division winners

AFC North - Bengals have made ALOT of changes to his team, been playing decent! I just hope he can stay on the right track and keep the steelers and ravens off his back

AFC South - wow a tie lolol crazy going to go with texans on this one! They seem to have played a bit harder schedule then the titans.

AFC East - With the only undefeated team in the league! the FINS will be going to playoffs thats for sure! Can he make it without a loss? Who knows? aren't the fins the only team to ever do it in 87 anyways? hahah would be weird seeing it here!

AFC West The chargers are still in the race but losing to the broncos will hurt them in the long run, even though the broncos lost to the raiders once doesnt mean its over. If they can beat them the second time they meet and have a extra W in the column they could just take it. Between raiders and broncos in a close one. Time to step up your season boys! Going with Broncos here
javierg3
javierg3

Back to top Go down

Post  dbake333 Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:58 pm

I predict that the Eagles are going to surprise everybody. If they get into the playoffs, nobody will want to play them.
dbake333
dbake333

Back to top Go down

Post  winnietheboss23 Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:46 pm

If the cardinals can somehow get in, they'll be a force. Too bad I've had a few games simulated and I'm a long shot
winnietheboss23
winnietheboss23

Back to top Go down

Post  dbake333 Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Thats my problem I took over a 2-5 team
dbake333
dbake333

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:25 pm

theres always next year, good chance I wont make the playoffs either.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dbake333 Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:13 pm

yup i just lost my first game. 48-45 to the giants. had to have that one. so now at 7-6 i'm probably out of it
dbake333
dbake333

Back to top Go down

Post  winnietheboss23 Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:04 pm

So it looks like I am 1 game out of the division with 2 games to play. The wildcard is out of reach but the division could come down to the wire. Should be an exciting finish at least!
winnietheboss23
winnietheboss23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down