The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General News

4 posters

Go down

General News Empty General News

Post  Admin Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:43 pm

I have had some people ask me about being booted. Here's the deal. Pretty much none of the owners now need to worry about it. People who were booted have had trouble getting their games played, not been active on the forum and not been in contact with me. It's not as though I'm
going to boot you for not talking for a few days or missing a
game. Basically I'm trying to tell you the boots were for people who were holding us back and not participating. I have no owners that I feel like that about now and hopefully the replacements will be satisfactory. So basically don't worry about getting booted, just keep up the good work.

I am considering pushing the trade deadline back until next week so new owners can get their team set up. Any objections let me know.

I wanted to advance tonight. Unfortunately getting new owners has slowed us down temporarily. I will not wait late than tomorrow night though. I feel as though that has been plenty of time.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trdmadden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

General News Empty Re: General News

Post  Energ21 Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:22 pm

No objections on the trade deadline.

Also I agree with the booting of inactive users. I mean if you need time away make that be known. All it takes is a PM to the commish "I'm having a busy week I won't be able to play please reserve my team, boot me so the other guy can play and reinvite me after" something simple along those lines.

Also when it's week after week (in game) that you're the last games needed to be played it's annoying. And for the other 28-30 guys who did get the game in a decen frame it isn't fair. I realize people may have better things to do and that's fine. I know as soon as the week advances, and I get on xbl, I look for my opponents gt and send him a MSG asking when is a good time to play. Usually you'll get a response if the person is considerate. And from there I'll make a time for our game. Everyone for the most part has been good about playing on a decent time frame. So good work. And commish goodjob keeping us full and keeping us moving. I'm in another franchis were the commish basically let it fall apart went from 32 to 23 users in a span of 5 days and just now starting to replace.

Good luck the rest of the way folks
Energ21
Energ21

Back to top Go down

Post  ImbecileStream Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:09 am

Sounds good, commish.

Sorry about the Redskins owner, I thought he was going to be more active. I hope it wasn't too hard for you to find someone else.
ImbecileStream
ImbecileStream

Back to top Go down

Post  Lumberjack240 Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:17 pm

yea that redskins owner was terrible. He ran around with Brees like he was Vick or VY. His game was terrible and did all the same things all the time. He also quit the game when I pick 6ed him at the end of the game. The game froze as I was running it back and i was like nooooo, but then it came back on and it said he quit. I'm glad hes gone. Definitely not a sim player.
Lumberjack240
Lumberjack240

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Haha let me know when people are like this. I have no way of knowing if I don't play them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trdmadden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum