The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravens Owner Boot

Go down

Ravens Owner Boot Empty Ravens Owner Boot

Post  Admin Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:36 pm

I have booted the Ravens owner after complaints from previous opponents and also a lot of very questionable play against me as well. If he is willing to play like he did against me against someone he knows is the commish then I would hate to see how he has and is willing to play against other owners. I want to emphasize that this in no way correlates to my loss. Had I won the game he also would have received an immediate boot. I have also asked him numerous times to join the website which he hasn't done. This is also why I haven't posted it and waited for an appeal from him. If he is not on the website I don't see anyway an appeal will be possible.
Thanks. (and don't worry this isn't something I would do without previous complaints or against any of the owners in the franchise that are on the board) But his play was FAR from sim, and when I messaged him mid game about it he tried to be a smart ass and play an even less sim game. He is not the type of owner that will be tolerated in our league.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trdmadden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down