The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benefits for activity in this forum!

3 posters

Go down

Benefits for activity in this forum! Empty Benefits for activity in this forum!

Post  Admin Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Activity in this forum will benefit you in the offseason. The most active users will get their pick free agents first. The Free Agent pool will be decent since every team will have to release one player on their team better than an 80. So keep posting and playing your games.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trdmadden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Benefits for activity in this forum! Empty Re: Benefits for activity in this forum!

Post  Energ21 Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:00 pm

I think there are signing periods that are designated.

But to add a question. What about to replace and injured player? Would that be the only way to pick up a FA outside the signing period?
Energ21
Energ21

Back to top Go down

Benefits for activity in this forum! Empty Re: Benefits for activity in this forum!

Post  DragonSoul Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:56 am

How will it work for new owners? We get any breaks, incentive, or some how get a chance near the top for example.

Sucks i lost out of Trades and prob some good FA. Curious on how this will be handled for a new owner like me.
DragonSoul
DragonSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:15 pm

I have been thinking about it. I will probably just judge it on the amount of time u were here. (if you were active for the 4 weeks you were here then you will get a high pick.) Though with your record you will be at the bottom of the active people lol.. I am thinking about doing tiers, if I feel people have been sufficiently active, and got their games played without me pestering them about it you will be in the first tier. The order of that tier will be decided by record. If you arent very active and I have to tell you to play your game every week you will be on the last tier. I think there will probably be three different ones. Thats my feeling to this point.

Pretty excited about the offseason, and am going to start working on it ASAP.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trdmadden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum