The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The League

2 posters

Go down

The League Empty The League

Post  Admin Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:09 pm

It's been pretty busy for me lately and so sorry for the recent lack of activity from me. I am also pretty frusterated with everything right now. Not towards any of you who are actually reading this, but with the fact that I have 20+ great owners but the other is constant turnover.... I honestly am pretty lost about what to do. I realize now that the way I started the franchise was far from the best and I am very lucky to have gotten the owners we have. I am just looking for some suggestions. I don't really want a league with 25 User controlled teams and the rest CPU, it takes a lot of the fun out of the game. Getting people to play their games has been nearly an impossible task lately, mainly probably due to the fact I am getting new owners who have little interest in their new team because they didn't openly choose them or get to make roster moves with them. Getting people to take over the other teams feels impossible though. Any thoughts guys? I am definitely open to input..... I feel like we have such a good foundation of owners that the rest should be easy but its definitely not the case right now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trdmadden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The League Empty Re: The League

Post  Gilfish Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:32 pm

might i suggest only worry about getting owners for teams that will make playoffs and worry about rest later
Gilfish
Gilfish

Back to top Go down