The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since i am a relativly new owner i am looking to make a trade for a LB.

3 posters

Go down

Since i am a relativly new owner i am looking to make a trade for a LB. Empty Since i am a relativly new owner i am looking to make a trade for a LB.

Post  DragonSoul Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:05 pm

Sry for being in the wrong forum, but figured if anyone will see it the will see it here.

I am looking for a starting (top) LB, will trade almost anyone, besides Eli, and the top two dbs (tough to see me letting either one go).

Look at my team and let me know.
DragonSoul
DragonSoul

Back to top Go down

Since i am a relativly new owner i am looking to make a trade for a LB. Empty Re: Since i am a relativly new owner i am looking to make a trade for a LB.

Post  winnietheboss23 Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:00 am

I dont really have any LBs on the block for you but I love your D-line so I'm down to talk a bit.
winnietheboss23
winnietheboss23

Back to top Go down

Since i am a relativly new owner i am looking to make a trade for a LB. Empty Re: Since i am a relativly new owner i am looking to make a trade for a LB.

Post  DragonSoul Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:43 am

I like dansby or even DRC, otherwise make an offer, never hurts to hear offers.
DragonSoul
DragonSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  winnietheboss23 Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:53 pm

No chance on DRC, sorry. I'll talk about Dansby I suppose, but like I said earlier my linebackers aren't really on the block. From the Giants William Beatty T 76 Chris Canty DT 84 and James Laurinaitis MLB 77 are the ones I would be most interested in. Draft picks are always interesting as well, but with your record they might not be as appealing. Let me know if this helps
winnietheboss23
winnietheboss23

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonSoul Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:02 am

winnietheboss23 wrote:No chance on DRC, sorry. I'll talk about Dansby I suppose, but like I said earlier my linebackers aren't really on the block. From the Giants William Beatty T 76 Chris Canty DT 84 and James Laurinaitis MLB 77 are the ones I would be most interested in. Draft picks are always interesting as well, but with your record they might not be as appealing. Let me know if this helps
If im looking for a lb how do you think i would give 1 away lol.

Beatty cannot trade since he is my starter now but canty is up for grabs.
DragonSoul
DragonSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  winnietheboss23 Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:26 pm

Unless you are thinking.... Canty + 1st for Dansby. I don't really see this happening
winnietheboss23
winnietheboss23

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonSoul Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:41 pm

I would give you a 4th at most. Since Canty is younger, can play both DT/DE very well and has pot. He also has a nice advantage of his height where he can tip balls from the line.

Only reason I would give you a 4th pick is because he is slightly rated higher. Ur call depends what you need more.
DragonSoul
DragonSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:50 pm

Id consider dealing dj williams
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trdmadden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonSoul Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:54 pm

Admin wrote:Id consider dealing dj williams
Let me know what you are looking for in return. I am interested, can throw in a back up at that spot as well if you feel you need it.
DragonSoul
DragonSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:02 pm

mmm I am prolly looking for dline help mostly.... I know you traded osi, so i dunno what you have but I would prefer a DE
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://trdmadden.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonSoul Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:22 pm

Admin wrote:mmm I am prolly looking for dline help mostly.... I know you traded osi, so i dunno what you have but I would prefer a DE
Actually I didnt trade Osi lol. I have Canty, and Kiwi, both are up for trade. Canty can play DT/DE, and Kiwi can play DE/LB.

Both young, with potential, speed and so forth. Like them both, but prefer a lb i can use on every play. Canty can be covered by other guys who are near his ratings and numbers so not really a big loss. Kiwi is very interchangeable in many spots, would be a bigger loss imho. Depends what you need.

Btw you have a private message.
DragonSoul
DragonSoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down