The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falcons Scouting Report

Go down

Falcons Scouting Report Empty Falcons Scouting Report

Post  Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:12 pm

Offense Tendencies:
On the 1st and 2nd downs Turner would usually get the ball in his hands and run it outside next to his tackles then turn it upfield. On 3rd and 5+. Roddy White or Jenkins would see the ball. However on a 3rd and 1, watch for the FB Dive to the right. Once behind more than 7 points, expect to see Ryan dropping back 7 steps or rolling out to the right and dumping it off to either Gonzalez or Turner. In the RedZone be sure to double cover Tony Gonzalez or you will let a touchdown get scored. He is a big target and should be watched on the out routes.

Defense Tendencies:
When on Defense I encountered many blitzes. They were never the same player but it was usually noticeable. A quick audible into or out of a play kept him honest. In the RedZone, I was able to notice only zone blitzes from the outside lb and quick dump offs let to touchdowns. You will also see lots of zone coverage and your star receiver double covered.

Offensive Key Plays: Stretch plays to the weak side and Play Action out of 3 wide sets paved the way for my offense.

Defensive Key Plays: On defense I just mixed it up throughout my entire playbook to keep him guessing the entire game. Although my Dime defense worked the best in RedZone.

Back to top Go down