The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falcons Scouting Report

3 posters

Go down

Falcons Scouting Report Empty Falcons Scouting Report

Post  neon21 Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:13 am

Falcons owner had no probliem airing it out with 328 yards though the air. Liked to throw to go Gonzalez in the middle of the field on 3rd down. He really liked to throw to rodney white on streak routes down the side line he had 8 catches. Where you can beat the falcons is by playing it safe, he will turn over the ball, its not if its going to happen, It when It's going to happen. Bears had a total of 198 yards to Falcons 404 but throw for 4 INT 2 where TD's as well as a 101 yard kick return by Hester.

Can really tell you what play works on defense cause non of them did just he would make mistakes, just keep him to short plays and wait for the big play. He plays mostly zone but hes not afaid to bliz with bump coverage.
neon21
neon21

Back to top Go down

Falcons Scouting Report Empty Re: Falcons Scouting Report

Post  ImbecileStream Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:23 am

Offense: B-

As neon said, he liked to throw a lot, specifically to Roddy White and Tony Gonzalez. At first I couldn't stop him at all, but as the game went on I found that straight up zone doesn't work very well, however Cover 1 in the dime package stopped him. He's actually really good at running with Turner, but he doesn't do it very often (I think in my game he had like 8 carries for 70 yards or something).

Defense: C

With a balanced attack my offense was great. Just keep him off guard.

Special Teams: A

He had 15 points come from returning kicks back for TDs.

Overall he is a solid player with room for improvement. Under no circumstances is he an easy win, you will need a strong showing from your D and be able to control the game with your offense to beat him.
ImbecileStream
ImbecileStream

Back to top Go down

Post  LT4LiFE Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:16 am

Offense: Passed the ball quite well, threw too many Interceptions though. Threw it to Tony Gonzales ALOT. Roddy White had 2 catches.
Will run the out and up with Roddy White, and a deep post. Gonzalez will run all of different routes. Does playaction once in awhile, never really got the running game going.

Defense: Blitzes quite a bit. Can be beat on screens, and quick plays. User controls a DE.

PS: He left with 3 minutes left in the game, told me to finish the game. Only one problem he didn't exit the game, and his team got 25 delay of game penalties. Waited about 30-40 minutes for him to come back so I could finish. He apologized.
LT4LiFE
LT4LiFE

Back to top Go down

Post  LT4LiFE Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:37 am

Offense: Ran the ball ok.. Had a long of 26yds, total of 104. Threw a lot of INTS. Liked to throw to the crossing or the crossing with the stops. Ran the ball up the middle a lot, even on tosses, he would cut it back up field.

Defense: Cover the middle pretty well. Used middle linebacker or DL. Good coverage caused me to get sacked a lot
LT4LiFE
LT4LiFE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down