The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cards Rams Week 11 - game froze

3 posters

Go down

Cards Rams Week 11 - game froze Empty Cards Rams Week 11 - game froze

Post  rayimster Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:30 am

my game yesterday froze up in the 4th quarter with 3 or 4 minutes to go. it was right after i scored a touchdown and it froze before i could choose a play for the PAT. i was going to lose the game as it was 30-12 at that point, but i still would have liked to finish out the game. i feel like i could have scored at least one more time.

what happens in situations like this?

rayimster

Back to top Go down

Cards Rams Week 11 - game froze Empty Re: Cards Rams Week 11 - game froze

Post  Energ21 Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:46 am

3 possession game. If you're down and you're the one that froze up.. You can expect your opponent to finish vs the CPU. Or if the opponent agrees, replay to the score of 30-12 with 3-4 minutes left in the 4 th
Energ21
Energ21

Back to top Go down

Post  rayimster Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:11 am

im not sure if im the one that froze. im just the one that decided to get out of the game. yeah.. it was a 3 poss game though. sall good no big deal, ill just have to get ready for next week. i kinda got shocked cuz ive played with culpepper once, i kinda got spoiled by playing with decent qbs only Crying or Very sad

rayimster

Back to top Go down

Post  winnietheboss23 Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:45 am

I texted the commish when this happened and he said the best way was to have you quit and just run it out vs the CPU. so when you left, the CPU went for two, didn't get it, onside kicked, didn't get that either, then I ran it down as much as possible. I was just afraid of starting this game over, after I got such a good performance from my D. I honestly don't think the final score would have changed much if you had been playing, and the outcome definitely would have been the same. Lucky for you that was my first matchup against STL and we'll be playing again soon
winnietheboss23
winnietheboss23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down