The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rams Scouting Report...NEW owner

2 posters

Go down

Rams Scouting Report...NEW owner Empty Rams Scouting Report...NEW owner

Post  winnietheboss23 Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:35 pm

Offense: He didn't run as much as I expected him to with Steven Jackson. His QBs were weak at best, Culpepper started and got pulled after playing like a high schooler. Gus Ferotte was not a very good replacement either. 5 turnovers for his offense 4 picks and 1 fumble. Scored an offense touchdown late in the game using hurry up. He never punted after half time, score was 23-6 then, so I understand.

Defense: My run game was not very established against him, Beanie Wells did get to the 100 yd mark but he almost got 30 touches. He had a very good run defense I would say. In the passing game, I could have had my way with his secondary. I tried to force it to fitz and it got picked but other than that Warner completed 13-19. Once, in the red zone he had good coverage and i just tried to run for a few with Kurt, but I hit spin instead of dive and ended up getting lit up, fumbling, and watching chris long run it back 90 yards....

Overall: B+ ....Seemed like a good sport when the game glitched up at the end.
winnietheboss23
winnietheboss23

Back to top Go down

Rams Scouting Report...NEW owner Empty Re: Rams Scouting Report...NEW owner

Post  majestic1juan Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:37 pm

I am the new seahawks owner and played against the rams today. First let me say god I inherited a pretty crappy team but oh well I'll try and rise to the challenge.

Offense: run game abused my d, first time using 4-3 and with this defense it was not working, gonna have to find personnel to switch to 3-4, at first he was abusing me all over the place, passing game, running game, defense. steven jackson mostly up the middle or behind the fb and te, ran a couple of counters but mostly down hill. his backup was ahman green, he actually did better on my defense imo, he hit the holes quick and also runs good downhill. likes to throw to his left a lot, whether its his te or slot reciever its usually a slant or in to the left. stop the run first if you can, then use a cover 3 and manually cover whoever is crossing left most of the time that will stop that forcing him to throw deep or take a sack, sometimes he will scramble and if you don't have a spy or someone in position he might get good yardage on you.

Defense liked to control his dt, set up to stop the run a lot, had some success with pa and a lot of success with screens, hard to run on though very hard, although that isn't saying much with edgerrin james being my top hb. pretty hard to pass on as well, very fast lbs and secondary and they play their zones well. I found success with curl routes with Housh but only if he was in man or cover 3, if it was cover 2 it was kind of hard. Also had success with slants, if burleson could catch better I might have been able to tie the game, but those are the breaks, good player and good game, in the last minute after I failed 4th down my XBL account was banned for 72 hours so I didn't get to watch him finish but it was a good game.

majestic1juan

Back to top Go down