The Reeel Deal Madden Franchise
Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Week 15 Advances Wednesday at Midnight, Please get your games played ASAP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saints Scouting Report

5 posters

Go down

Saints Scouting Report Empty Saints Scouting Report

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:17 pm

Offense: Ran the ball extremely well, 1st two run plays of the game broke for 60+ yards, never had to pass the ball since he had a huge lead the entire game.

Defense: played mostly zone, very good at user controling

Probly the best player ive ever encountered in madden, super good with the sticks.

Back to top Go down

Saints Scouting Report Empty Re: Saints Scouting Report

Post  chris31sh Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:50 pm

probably one of the most unsim fucks ive ever played. people like him make me wonder why people even bother joining SIM leagues.. i like this league but its going south quick. I obviously don't care too much about losing. hense my record here.. but it gets old when all people do is throw 2 reggie bush or other RB/FB's and scramble around with a 65 rated fucking QB.
chris31sh
chris31sh

Back to top Go down

Post  LT4LiFE Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:25 pm

You quit in the First half... I'm not going to start running the clock out till the second half... In the first half I scrambled for 1 time for 15 yds, scramble 2 other times to buy time and find a reciever.. Reggie Bush had 4 catches the entire game... only threw 1 screen to him. And if you throw a pick with 22 seconds left in the Half and i'm inside the 20 yd line I will try to score.. What NFL team wouldn't do that? If you thought the game was over run the ball and eat the clock, thats what I would of done in the second half, but I'm not going to try and not get first downs.. Aske anyone I've played so far, If i'm in the lead big in the second half, I start taking it easy, but I never quit a game.. I've come back before down 21 points. Sorry you feel the way you do...

About the UNSIM, might of ran one play 2 times, the rest were all different. and I spread the ball around to my recievers,(WR,TE, RB, FB). And Bush is my best weapon on offense, of course I will use him, can't tell me not to use my best weapon.. Its like me saying not to use Tom Brady too much..
LT4LiFE
LT4LiFE

Back to top Go down

Saints Scouting Report Empty Pats

Post  neon21 Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:37 am

I don't see why people have to come in here after a blow out using bad language. Its a game dude. Ive been blown out before. As far as the un sim for the Saints. He does have 900 yard reciveing but have you looked at his avg? Its over 20 yards a rec,

Bushes stats last 4 games
Rec Td Yards
Bush, R. 4 3 114
Bush, R. 4 1 57
Bush, R. 5 2 103
Bush, R. 5 2 102

I don't think this is over use. He can't help it if defenses allow 20 yards per catch.
as for Pat white lets take a look.

Last 4 games
Pat White

Att TD Yards
White, P. 5 0 58
White, P. 3 0 5
White, P. 4 1 21
White, P. 6 1 61

Looking at these stats I don't think the work is unsim. I think its consistency, which I don't think is against the rules.

. QB scramble
neon21
neon21

Back to top Go down

Post  LargeBillsONLY Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:22 pm

Chris, you are the single most "unsim" player I've ever played against. You even vaguely accusing anyone else of that is hilarious.

YOU are complaining about someone throwing to the RB in the flats??
Other than Calvin Johnson, Jr, your RB leads the entire NFL in receptions!
LargeBillsONLY
LargeBillsONLY

Back to top Go down

Post  chris31sh Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:10 am

lol once again lions owner i can give 2 shits what you think about me... youve had a hard on for me since day one, im honestly starting to question your sexuality
chris31sh
chris31sh

Back to top Go down

Post  mnmratedr Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:32 am

Offense: Like to use roll out with White and his first look is always to Bush if he's in. If not Bush then his te. I had very good success playing a 3-4 zone with a mlb spy on passing downs. Didn't have too much success running the ball, all his rushing yards came on a 99 yards touchdown run.

Defense: runs mostly cover 3 and controls the saftey that plays down. Solid at controlling him, ussual will cover the drags and slants. I had success running inside and passing with corners and wheels.
mnmratedr
mnmratedr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down